|Casting Time||1 action|
|Duration||Conc. Up to 10 minutes|
A 20mph wind blows around you in a 10-foot radius. It moves with you to remain centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell's duration. The wind has the following effects:
- It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
- It puts out unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
- The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
- The attack rolls of ranged weapons have disadvantage if they pass in or out of the wind.
- Vapor, gas, and fog that can be affected by strong wind is dispersed.