Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Duration: 1 minute
You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
- Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
- You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
- You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
- You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
- You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
- You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
All Tieflings know the Thaumaturgy cantrip. It otherwise only appears on the Cleric spell list, and so cannot usually be learned by arcane spellcasters, with the exception of Warlocks who choose the Pact of the Tome, or by way of the Magic Initiate feat.